I know it's December already but oh my, I'm not in the holiday mode yet. I find it hard to believe it's Christmas already when it seems like it was just days ago when I was going through my Christmas list. Nothing like Christmas to remind us how fast time flies and therefore, how precious it is to relish every moment.

My new kit will hopefully help you capture those precious moments this holiday season!





Exclusively at Scrapbookgraphics.com
Be quaint and be merry this Christmas season!
Holiday Glow is a retrolicious holiday-themed kit that is sure to add a touch of whimsy to your pages. With 43 elements and 13 papers, this kit is filled with my original drawings in a classic and rich color swatch.


Here are the divine pages that my Creative Souls team was able to whip up for Holiday Glow:

From Lilja

By Marion

By Tammy

By Pom

By Sophie

By Yvonne

By Yvonne
By Sassy Indy

Now in another news, my entire store is 20% OFF this December, all month-long! New releases will likewise be 20% off until the last day of this year. :-) 

Plus- would you like to receive exclusive freebies, exclusive discount coupons, and you know, other exclusive stuff from me? Please do sign up for my newsletter then "Page One" (high on my right sidebar). I won't spam, and I won't bombard you with useless chatter too! Just short, breaking news on sales and freebies from Studio Doodelle. :-) I'm still creating my exclusive freebie for newsletter subscribers, but you can start signing up now and I'll soon be posting a preview of what you're getting if you subscribe to Page One.

There's lots more for me to share, but I'm at work right now and I have to get back to writing my news!

1 croaks:

Tammy and Shelby says:
at: December 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM said...

GORGEOUS! BLogged it!!!