Quickie post here again! I'm in the midst of a flurry of out-of-town trips for a Unicef-commissioned assignment. This assignment means braving rocky roads less traveled and going up into the mountains where the sky seems almost within reach. It's been very enlightening so far. I'll try to post some pics in the next few days. Needless to say, I'm quite the busy bee these days.

But of course, not too busy to post a new product and a freebie! What's new in my store this week is an alpha pack: Crayon-Edged Alpha, which is 20% off from today till Monday.


The edges are "drawn" by me. Or should it be written? The dust from the roads are clouding my brain right now. Please check out the alpha at the store to see what fun, fun stuff you get if you buy this pack! Turn any ordinary font or alpha into something creatively doodly by overlaying the edges or clipping them onto letters.

One example is a super cutie page from Leilani of the MScraps CT:


And another from me (also using papers from A Cup of Kindness collab with Lorie M Designs, and I Love Being A Girl)


This Friday's freebie is that "be happy" wordart on my page. Ok to use as S4H/S4O, too.

Download away :-)

5 croaks:

Pom says:
at: June 25, 2010 at 10:33 PM said...

Wow! This is absolutely LOVELY, Rach!! Love it!

Unknown says:
at: June 26, 2010 at 1:28 AM said...

It sounds like a challenging and exciting experience. I do hope you blog about it with pictures I would love to read about your new endeavour. Thank you for the freebie!!!!

Anonymous
at: June 26, 2010 at 6:52 AM said...

thanks so much!

PaMam
at: June 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM said...

Thank you so much Rachelle.

I love your 'be happy' picture.

Cocotounette says:
at: December 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM said...

Great wordart ... Thank you !!