Sorry for this delayed post ladies! My internet connection at the house is still erratic. Websites take forever to load and patience is so not one of my virtues. So I had to wait till Monday (today) to get to work to do this, as the wifi here at the office is pretty much fantastic.

I'll have to make this quick (Boss is due to be back anytime soon lol). I was tempted to use Mr. Random to generate a winner for the ACOK giveaway but what's the purpose of making you answer a question in the first place, right? So I read through the answers and much as I would love to give the kit to all of you (lol) I have to choose one and this answer raked in the highest points for me:



Congratulations, Jen Taylor! Send me an email {doodelle at gmail dot com}so you can claim your own copy of the ACOK kit.

Thank you to everyone who joined this round of giveaway. It was a pleasure reading through your answers and I hope you all are surrounded by true friends who are to you all that a friend should be. :-)

Also, please do drop by Sassy Indy's blog as she has a fab quickpage to give away of this very stylish page she made using ACOK (Thank you Indy!)


 For now this mouse has to log off before the cat comes back :-p

2 croaks:

PaMam
at: June 21, 2010 at 6:33 PM said...

Congratulation Jen Taylor, you deserve the prize.

And for little mouse Rachelle you made a smart choice. Have fun hiding from a big cat :).

Unknown says:
at: June 21, 2010 at 7:39 PM said...

Hi PaMam! Hehe yes the cat is quite big it could eat up the mouse if it chooses to do so lol