Before anything else, thank you to all 6, no, 7 very creative and highly artistic people who responded to my call for creative peeps. Following the links to your blogs and galleries, I'm simply blown away by all the beautiful art I saw - hybrid and digital. What really amazes me to no end is that I am being followed/read by such talented peeps. Wow.

However, like I said in my previous post, a new twist has developed. The plot has thickened! You see, it wasn't till it was too late that I realized that I have gone way above the standard limit for a kit's file size. I just kept on drawing and scanning and whipping up elements until the kit size ballooned to over 300 mb! Who wants a kit that BIG?

So, after much consideration and upon the advise of  my wise and esteemed board of advisers (cough!) I decided to break the kit into two. So what was supposedly just a one kit call, turned out to be a two-kit call for creative peeps! (I only hope that nobody will accuse me of false advertising).

Now, for the 7 who answered the call, there is but one result: you all get in!

Here's how it goes: there will be two peeps for each of the two kits, the assignments of which I will send to the concerned parties via email. My lovely friend Jannette, offered her creative services for crafting hybrid projects out of the kits, so the hybrid part is covered. The two remaining peeps will compose my CT team for next month's kit which is halfway finished by now and I'm very excited about! :-D

I love how everything fell and fit snugly into place. Just lovely!

I'll be sending emails to the CP (creative peeps) girls in a second to let them know of the good news.

I'll end this with a small teaser of my two kits *wink*:


Freebies coming your way soon too!

3 croaks:

Indy says:
at: June 9, 2009 at 4:51 PM said...

Whopee!!!! Thank you my dear! I know I'm going to love your kit and love working with it! Can't wait to see them!

Tammy and Shelby says:
at: June 9, 2009 at 9:22 PM said...

WOOOHOOO! We are super excited and can't wait either!!!!

Tammy & Shelby

admin
at: June 9, 2009 at 9:53 PM said...

I'm with the other girls!! We are all very excited and can't wait to work with it!! :)