Finally, the results are in! Congratulations to the new girls! I look forward to working alongside you in this creative journey!

I would like to sincerely thank all those who sent in their applications. Each gallery I visited was rife with talent in their own unique way. I regret that I must only choose a handful. But I appreciate the time it took everyone to send in their applications! Thank you!

I have some VERY exciting news coming up. But I can't post about it for now.Something absolutely wonderful, totally unexpected. Like never in my wildest dreams. No, I'm not exaggerating! *wink*

So please, stay tuned!

4 croaks:

Tammy and Shelby says:
at: October 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM said...

WOOHOO!!!! New blood, er, new souls! Welcome ladies and we are a fun bunch!!!!

Miss Behaving [badly] says:
at: October 23, 2010 at 5:00 AM said...

I bet you got into a top store - I just betcha. I'm thinking you could be the new studio girl OR some poshy place lol. You are going to be a star, I told you. Just accept it, you are darn brilliant. I know my doodles.

Miss Renee
x

Miss Behaving [badly] says:
at: October 23, 2010 at 5:01 AM said...

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

maybe, you are making yourself into a store (that just occurred after I hit post lol) You have got me curious now, such excitement!

Grace says:
at: October 23, 2010 at 7:13 AM said...

Congratulations to your new Creative Souls, cant wait to see their work.