Sweetly layouts + free QP


I scrapped a couple of pages using the Sweetly kit now on 50% off sale at SOTB:



These 2 are my sweet nieces who are the sweetest young 'uns and I'm just blessed to be their aunt. They're the kids of my cousin Arnold, whose brother, Ariel is in my next layout:



Ariel or Aye is the looker in the family, much to the chagrin of his older brothers (hehe). He's a sweet guy, very polite, very smart (a straight-A scholar in college) but too far away (he's working in an electronics company in Manila). Brains and looks run in our family by the way. *cough* *achooo!* (and wishful thinking too!)

As you can see, Sweetly is not all pinkish, there are neutrals in there that will even out the sweetness of pink. It's currently sold at half the regular price, so buy them HERE and start scrapping sweet pages!

To inspire you even more on the many fascinating layouts you can make with Sweetly, SassyIndy (who is now  a budding digiscrap designer too!) made a sweet QP for you of this layout she did:


You can get her QP from the SassyIndy Designs blog HERE and check out her Monster!Monster Kit while you're there :-)
********
Doodly Party Update #1

Can I just say how pleased I am as I see the list of party guests growing by the day? I am grinning like a Cheshire cat here :-D Sorry if I come across as too self-serving, but this being my first blog celebration to mark my birthday, it can't be helped.

I worked my arse off drawing the goodies and packaging them in formats that designers and scrappers alike can customize and make their own. There will be brushes, .png and layered .psd files, a kit, a mini-kit for S4H/S4O, and so much more :-)

I'm adding new stuff to the Doodly Party goodie stash everyday and I also rallied a couple of my friends, and hopefully Chris, too, to help me out in some of the blog games. :-D I promise not to make the games too hard nor ask too much of you in the games. It's all in the name of pure fun and we all need to take a break from designing and scrapping. For each game,

Here's a second peek into the DP goodie stash:

 
Watch out for more Doodly Party Updates in the next few days!

0 croaks: